Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! What have you got in store for today?

I woke up this morning and was greeted by a homemade Valentine's card, lovingly made by my daughter and husband. Needless to say, I was touched at this simple but romantic gesture. We do not usually celebrate Valentine's day, but this year, Hubby is bringing me to my favourite restaurant (oh, he understands me so well). This trumps teddy bears, chocolates or flowers.



It takes two to make love work




In the run up to Valentine's day, I have created a "love story" between Doraemon and Hello Kitty on Instagram. I thought I'd share it with you all in this blog of mine.



Doraemon falls in love with the beautiful Hello Kitty and woos this little kitty with some "fish".

In order to express his love to her, he arranged the "fish" in a heart shape. He went down on one knee and asked if she would be his girlfriend.

After days of waiting, Hello Kitty finally said "Yes" on Valentine's Day eve and now they are lovers.

Love is definitely in the air for this cute couple on Valentine's Day. And Doraemon has something special in store for Hello Kitty for Valentine's Day.



It doesn't matter how you spend Valentine's Day today, but remember to tell your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, or lover that you love them.
And also remember that every day should be as special as Valentine's day.


If you liked my Instagram pictures, you can Follow me: @babysumo

8 comments:

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...