Monday, April 8, 2013

Fit and Spa Lounge @ Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel, Malaysia

During our stay at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, we also got to experience the spa treatments at Fit and Spa Lounge. Fit and Spa Lounge, which is fitted with 10 treatment rooms and 9 spa concept rooms, is one of the largest hotel spas in the country. 

The Fit and Spa Lounge rejuvenates guests with a complete range of holistic wellness treatments from body massages, body treatments, skincare and facial pampering to manicure and pedicure, using only natural botanic-inspired products. Rates start from RM100++ for 30 minute massage up to RM270++. There is also a Spa Happy Hour (sounds like my kind of Happy Hour) between 10am to 2pm daily, whereby all body massages and treatments receive 30% off. 

There are treatment rooms for couples as well, but since we had to take turns babysitting the kids we went for individual treatment sessions. Upon arrival, I was served a warm lemongrass-ginger tea at the waiting area before taken to the spa treatment room. Each treatment room is equipped with a steam room cum shower and toilet. 

The treatment started off with 15 minutes in the steam room, with several lemongrass stalks placed near the steam. Very invigorating. This is followed by the Himalayan Salt Glow (RM150++ for 50 mins), which is a deeply exfoliating body scrub. Mineral rich sea salt with rose water is applied using small circular strokes to remove dead skin cells, improve circulation, eliminate toxins and moisturises the skin. My skin felt so soft and looked glowing after the scrub. 

Next, I had the Traditional Massage (RM180++ for 60 minutes), which is a combination of Balinese and Malay traditional - a mix of stretching, long strokes, skin rolling as well as palm and thumb pressure technique. I have to say I really enjoyed the massage, the massage therapist sure does have magic hands and I came out feeling so relaxed. 



Waiting area

A warm lemongrass ginger tea to start



You can read the full hotel review here.For full spa menu, click here.

Opening times: 10am to 10pm daily.

Rates for spa concept room starts from RM450, and includes breakfast for 2 and 60-minutes spa treatment for 2 (worth RM400). Each room is furnished with a Jacuzzi. Spa only rates start from RM100++ for 30 min massage up to RM270++.

Location: Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel, 2 Jalan P5/5, Presint 5, 62200 Putrajaya, Malaysia. (25 minutes drive from KL)

Tel: 03-8890 0000

GPS Coordinates: 2.900053, 101.67031

Website: http://www.pullmanputrajaya.com/fit-and-spa-lounge/fit-and-spa/


If you enjoy my posts, LIKE ME on Facebook ;) Appreciate it!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Yen! Was that you and hubby in the first pic? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha unfortunately (and thankfully) it is not us :P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I want a nice relaxing massage! It was kids' first day back to school from spring break, but now I feel like regular day seems more relaxing than spring break. I always wish to take a break during holidays but I get busier (and this time I got sick). I deserve a nice massage... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I understand how u feel, I am much more busier during the school holidays than regular days! Your hubby shd treat you to a nice massage ;)

      Delete
  4. How I wish I could go for that! No decently nice ones here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Baby Sumo, very comfortable and beautiful place to enjoy spa. I always enjoy going for spa and facial every month. Must relax after a hard day work to release tension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yen,
    Having a spa treatment is always nice and relaxing.
    I use to go with my girl friends once a while. It's like a girls day out :p
    mui

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...