Saturday, April 15, 2017

Yee Kee Beef Noodles, Seremban

On a recent trip to Seremban, our friends suggested going to Yee Kee Beef Noodles for lunch. I'm astounded myself that I've never tried it even though Yee Kee has been around for 85 years. Yee Kee was founded by Mr. Poon Yee who came from Dai Dong Po Village, Hainan, China. His village is well-known for the beef noodles which combine salted pickled vegetables, crunchy fried peanuts, sesame seeds, and beef jerky. They have two outlets in Seremban as well as one in KL at Fraser Business Park - we visited the S2 outlet which has ample parking spaces.

The signature dishes here are the dry and soup beef noodles. We both had the dry beef noodles (RM8.50), which comes with beef brisket, lean meat and tripe, as well as bowl of soup with beef balls. The noodles served is "lai fun", similar to rats tail noodle. We went for the set which also comes with a drink and dessert (ice cream or gui lin gao).




The noodles were nice and smooth, and we love the delicious "secret" beef sauce that coats the noodles - the secret ingredient which makes Seremban beef noodles extra special. We also love the addition of salted pickled vegetables to the soup. :)







Opening times: Mon-Fri 9.30am - 6.00pm; Sat-Sun & PH 9.30am - 8.30pm.

Location: Yee Kee Beef Noodles, No.92, Jalan S2 D32, City Centre, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. (Street parking available)

Tel: 06-601 3569

GPS Coordinates: 2.687388, 101.912998

If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice big place. I did try the one above the market when I was in Seremban a number of years ago, can't say that I liked it much. I enjoyed their Seremban Hakka mee though, a lot more to my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried once this version of beef noodle but not really like it :P

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...